Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hacken Lee Has No More To Say

[source: http://www.batgwa.com/story.php?id=363, translated by : Emma Lam]

12 December 2007

Hacken Lee (李克勤) was a guest on an interview with Metro radio and was presented with a cute outfit for his son by host Barry Yip (葉文輝). Asked about the recent negative reports and rumours about his wife and his son, Hacken said with resignation that he has nothing more to say. "I have said everything that I can to respond to the false reports. When I went to the gym yesterday with my wife, I knew that we would be photographed again and I am prepared for this now, but I cannot keep responding to everything. I will accept any words of congratulation or encouragement and forget the unhappy incidents." Hacken said that his wife is not upset by these incidents any more and they will not let this affect their lives, so they will continue as normal with their affairs. He said: "I can't help the reporters taking photographs, but just hope that they will print the better ones."

No comments: