Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hacken mistakes Han Hong for Brenda Lo

[source: hacken lee @ blogger , posted by gonzo, edited by kate] [image: tom.com]

May 28, 2007

The night before last, Hacken Lee was present at the Gong Yik Kam (Community Chest) Charity Show. A few days ago he was a guest at Sammi Cheng's concert and enjoyed her final song, admitting he was moved by it. Something embarassing also happened. He mistook female mainland singer Han Hong for Brenda Lo. He said "I've been diagnosed with 'mistaking other people syndrome'. This illness has been with me for 10 years and my colleagues already know that I frequently mistake people. At first I greeted Han Hong in Cantonese and felt that it was strange. If Han Hong hasn't left HK yet, hopefully she'll see this report and forgive me!"

Hacken said that in the past Theresa Lee took on the job to perform as guest for his 10 concerts but unfortunately later when he bumped into her on the street he could not recognize her. When asked whether he would be able to recognise his wife, he replied "At the moment it doesn't matter if I can recognize them or not, I'll greet them first. I'm getting old, I might need to improve my eyesight with blueberries."

http://singtao.com.hk/yesterday/ent/0528fo04.html

[haha, it's ok, hacken, lots of ppl R like u, sometimes don't recognize ppl. you're not old!! lol. -kate]

No comments: