Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hacken celebrates and happily gives away "Happiness Candy"




2007 Nov 4

Hacken's lovely son gets name 'lap yan'

Last night, Hacken gave a surprise appearance to the "TVB Jade Singers Anniversary Show", being a guest award presenter. Having just became a father, Hacken's mood was very high, once arriving, he started to give out the cigar candy to reporters, telling them his son's chinese name is "lee lap yan". Hacken says "the name was given by my dad, the 'yan' character was given by me. The family is very happy and very satisfied with life, on the second day, my wife, Emily, was already able to get out of bed."

Everyday take pictures of BB

As for who the baby looks like, Hacken says: "everyday is different, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, he looks like me, on the even days (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays), he looks like Emily, on Sundays, it is hard to say, but I'm very happy to care for the BB, everyday I have become the camera man to help the BB take lots of pictures."

[Source: http://www.leehacken.com/news/2007/news_20071104.html, ~ Apple Daily]
[translated by: JANE, edited by: KATE]

No comments: